[IRCServices Coding] Suggestion for sessionlimit exception

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Wed Feb 6 10:24:30 PST 2002

     I thought I already went over this once (though maybe it was in
private mail, I don't recall): I don't want to do this because it would
complicate and slow down session checking even more for little gain.
Really, what use is there for allowing more than 3 or 5 sessions for a
_single user_?

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/