[IRCServices Coding] Suggestion for sessionlimit exception

Philippe Levesque p_levesque at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 6 03:51:31 PST 2002

A easy way to fix that, for a cybercafe, is simply to add a router between
them and the net, so each ip gooing out will be the same for all the 20
machine, so a exception will be easy to add on a host :] And even if your ip
is non static from a modem cable, you simply keep the router open, and let
that ip be online for a lotta of time. :P

Phil