[IRCServices Coding] Services 5.0 Odd enforcer bug

Mark Hetherington mark at ctcp.net
Fri Feb 15 16:24:51 PST 2002

Additional: This issue seems to have "permanance". Once a nickname is put
into this "state", all future use of it triggers similar enforcer behaviour.

continuing on from the earlier log:

quit irc using alternate unregistered nick
<StatServ> SIGNOFF: me3-->(Quit: )
rejoin irc with unregistered alternate nick
<StatServ> SIGNON me3(g at mhetherington.demon.co.uk) at: irc.ctcp.net
quit irc using alternate unregistered nick
<StatServ> SIGNOFF: me3-->(Quit: )
rejoin with the me2 nick and identify
<StatServ> SIGNON me2(g at mhetherington.demon.co.uk) at: irc.ctcp.net
quit irc