[IRCServices Coding] vhosts and convert-db

ben ben at desync.com
Wed Feb 20 07:19:04 PST 2002

Hi.  I have a question and some observations..

First, if a user has a fakehost, are you supposed to be able to see their real hostname in /nickserv INFO or did I miss something?

Second, convert-db is segging on our oper.db from Epona.  Also, it says this for forbidden nicknames:
> Warning: nick `whatever' has null password.  Setting password to nickname.
..which isn't quite the desired result.

So far, I'm impressed with Services 5, though.  I seem to recall someone here working on a mysql database module.  Any progress on that?

-b
--
[ ben wilber :: ben at desync.com ]
[  desync networks / inside3d  ]