[IRCServices Coding] Features/contributions for ircservices version 5

Ekim Engin eengin at talesoft.de
Wed Mar 27 00:16:59 PST 2002

Hi first a question I posted 2 weeks ago, but got no response at all:

For me it looks like a good idea to make sadmins list nicks by their
emails
like:

/ns list *@talesoft.de MAIL

-NickServ-     Ekim                    eengin at talesoft.de
-NickServ-     Talesin                 eengin at talesoft.de

The next question is, I just finished a man page for an ircd I am
contributing, and while I did this, I had the Idea to do a man page for
ircservices.conf.5 and modules.conf.5 too. I just wanted to ask if there
is any neeed for such a thing...

Greets

Ekim "Talesin" Engin
 Network Administrator of TTNet (Turkey)

http://www.ttchat.net - irc://irc.ttnet.net.tr

PGP-Fingerprint: 8627 180C 1397 34FB 6BB0  8B65 9CBF 8ED5 456C 48F9
---
Chat begins as it ends - without reason