AW: [IRCServices Coding] Modules?

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Mar 31 01:29:54 PST 2002

Hello;

I have written four modules for version5,

a protocol module for trircd4 and 5 series.
a module for the MemoServ to do the IGNORE command
a module for the NickServ to do the AJOIN command
a module for the OperServ to do the trircd specific autokill exclusion
command.

None of them is creating a BotServ ;-)
The first three are already in services, you should have seen them.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |