[IRCServices Coding] services http module

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Apr 9 10:11:21 PDT 2002

     The Services HTTP server is not intended to be a full-fledged server,
only to provide certain information through the HTTP protocol.  If you want
an index page or something of the sort, put it up on a separate (real) HTTP
server.  I'm considering adding a feature to redirect / accesses to another
URL, but I have no plans to add any file-serving or similar functions.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/