[IRCServices Coding] Database Module

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Apr 9 14:24:09 PDT 2002

>Ok, i THINK this was discussed once before, but i'm not sure.
>
>Are there any plans to move for instance, the loading and saving of the nick db
>into the nickserv module directory, and same for chanserv, etc.  I am trying to
>make some modules that use their own dbs and I am being quite unccessful as of
>now, but I will continue to try.  Any guidance in adding a DB would be quite
>welcome.

     The DB module interface is very much unfinished, and I think I'm going to
leave it that way for at least version 5.0, because too much needs to change to
do it properly, and if I keep trying to add things 5.0 will never be done. ;)
You're welcome to play around with it and let me know if you come up with any
ideas.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/