[IRCServices Coding] ircservices5.0a28 various

Romek Krisztián r-krisztian at softhome.net
Thu Apr 11 21:33:09 PDT 2002

Sorry, I was wrong, the real message is the following and the version is
Unreal 3.2beta9

I think it's not going to be a services problem...

*** Checking ident...
*** Couldn't resolve your hostname; using your IP address instead
*** Received identd response

After
# ./ircservices
I have a warning message:

*** Global -- from OperServ: WARNING: Client IP addresses are not available
with this IRC server; SZLINEs cannot be used unless ImmediatelySendSline is
enabled in modules.conf.

How can I solves this? Enable ImmediatelySendSline?