[IRCServices Coding] Feature Request

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Mon Apr 22 13:06:09 PDT 2002

>1. A serv or way in Operserv for IRCOPS to set ppls host. IE Unreal has a
>command that i can change peoples hosts with.

     So, um, just use that command.  I may add Services support in a later
version but it's a low priority.

>2. Global Memos, Login News, and onjoin News

     Unneeded (login news does the same thing), already present, and
already present.

>3. This is something alot of people hate, but is the only reason i use
>auspice ever... A botServ.  To make bots only accessible by admins of
>course.

     I won't even comment on this.

>4. i think i read this in one of IRC Services features but ill request it
>because im not completely sure that it does it.  The ability to Identify for
>multiple nicknames. IE if i dont want to link 2 nicks. And i wish to
>identify to bob and bill..

     You can't identify directly, but Services will remember all the nicks
you have identified for as long as you're connected, which in effect does
the same thing.

>5. I know you will shoot me for this one. Since we have an admin section in
>the HTML. MAybe make a User section where they can register nicks Retreive
>Memos. and posibly have it act as a java client for the users....

     *bang*

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/