[IRCServices Coding] ircservices-5.0a29 - Bug (?)

Romek Krisztián r-krisztian at softhome.net
Wed Apr 24 05:40:33 PDT 2002

>     I can't see an obvious cause for this.  Can you consistently reproduce
>the problem?  If so, please send me (privately) your database files.

Unfortunately, my database files were a lot changed while the problem was.
After this, I know there was an error that nick.db was damaged and I had to
overwrite my backup dbs... and I had some .lock file existing problems. Thx
for helping me, I think it was another problem than services....

AngryWolf