AW: [IRCServices Coding] Feature Request - End of thread.

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Apr 24 07:45:11 PDT 2002

Please do stop this thread. It is of no use. It only raises
the amount of emails to download and nothing more.

Services will not do proxy checking. Services is a set of
IRC Services and not connection monitor. There are other software
which are designed for that purpose. Do use them. Use bots.
Use mIRCScript with SOCKEVENTs. Use your illusion.

It is completely unimportant that you suffer from a dilemma,
or the admin of your secondary server is unable to run BOPM.
That problem is network specific, and it is not a task services
should handle either.

Why and how about a proxy checker are also off topic discussions
about services.

Please try to keep egocentrism out of this mailing list.