[IRCServices Coding] MySQL

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sat Apr 27 00:39:38 PDT 2002

>>>I just want to know when MySQL-module will be ready? :)
>>
>>     Not for a while; certainly not for version 5.0.
>>
>If you're lucky I may have a go at coding a module after my exams (in a
>month or two). Don't hold your breath ;).

     Just so you know, this has nothing (well, some, but not directly) to
do with me not having enough time, and is primarily because I didn't get
around to redesigning the database stuff the way it should be to use SQL
properly; to be honest, the database code is still very tied to the
current (meaning 4.x) database format.  I'm hoping to remedy that in 5.1
or a later version, but if I try to do it now, 5.0 will never get
finished, so I put it aside for now.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/