[IRCServices Coding] Services 5.0 alpha 31 released

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Fri May 3 01:10:32 PDT 2002

     Getting closer, getting closer... hopefully I should be able to get a
beta out after a couple more alpha cycles.  But don't let that stop you
from reporting bugs!

     Incidentally, I'll be out of town from tomorrow through next Tuesday,
so replies will be delayed until I get back.

Changes in version 5.0 alpha 31
-------------------------------
2002/05/03	Channel user modes are now rechecked when a user identifies
		    for their nickname.
2002/05/02	Added appropriate error messages for temporary sendmail()
		    failures.
2002/05/02	Fixed minor bug causing ChanServ to try to enter the same
		    channel twice on autokicks.
2002/05/01	Fixed a race condition allowing the first user on a channel
		    to give themselves +v before Services deopped them.
2002/05/01	Added httpd/top-page module.
2002/05/01	Added Chunky Monkey IRCD protocol module (protocol/monkey),
		    courtesy of Chris Plant <chris at monkeyircd.org>
2002/05/01	Channel mode changes are now sent by the server rather than
		    ChanServ for Bahamut, to avoid a problem with setting +r.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/