[IRCServices Coding] Dynamic Modules on OpenBSD

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue May 7 21:07:15 PDT 2002

     DL_LAZY shouldn't be needed, and in fact goes contrary to what I want
(which is to resolve all symbols on load and fail if some are missing).
Did you read the manual page correctly?  As far as the underscores, I'll
see about putting in a check for those in the configure script.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/