[IRCServices Coding] Query

Adrian Cantrill adrian.cantrill at dial.pipex.com
Sat May 25 16:04:52 PDT 2002

Hi Peeps,

I am interested in making a few situation specific enhancements to the
code for services and for this I need to do the following.

Need a code segment to fit in the nickserv module that can ascertain the
level that a user has in a specific channel. I.e. when a user executes
the identify command as part of that function I need to be able to
ascertain the level the use holds in a specific channel i.e. #titans
specifically.

I have tried without success to do the modifications myself, any of you
peeps suggest a small code segment to do the job I would be very
grateful. Thanks

The method I would like to do it is .. given the user running identify
and a channel string i.e "#titans" produce a int containing their level.

Thanks for any help u can provide.

Adrian