[IRCServices Coding] Little bugs & Questions

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Thu Jun 13 14:22:58 PDT 2002

     [Note: it looks like some of my posts didn't make it to the list, so
I'm reposting them.  Apologies to anyone who's already seen them.]

     Thanks for the report.  1, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 have been fixed.  10 and
12 are not bugs; I don't consider 3 a bug either, and dealing with it would
be more trouble than it's worth.  With respect to 11, the entry message can
be cleared with the UNSET command.  And 2 and 4 are, um, missing. (:

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/