[IRCServices Coding] Again with the dual mode setting

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 22:30:24 PDT 2002

i've found this happens if u identify the exact same (milisecond) u join the
channel.. could be thye auto-op on ID thing seeing u havnt been opped in the
channel, so making CS set the modes, whilst also in the list are the
chanserv modes?

>From: achurch at achurch.org (Andrew Church)
>To: ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net
>Subject: Re: [IRCServices Coding] Again with the dual mode setting
>Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:24:22 JST
>
> >*** ChanServ sets mode: +oqoq VisionOfHell VisionOfHell VisionOfHell
> >VisionOfHell
>
>      I thought I had fixed this... does this still occur in pre1?  If so,
>can you find a way to consistently reproduce it?
>
>   --Andrew Church
>     achurch at achurch.org
>     http://achurch.org/

Craig McLure
Craig at chatspike.net
Network Administrator of the ChatSpike IRC Network.
ChatSpike, the users network! www.chatspike.net