[IRCServices Coding] RE: [IRCServices] Chanserv

George Stamatiou master at xchat.gr
Mon Jun 17 05:37:36 PDT 2002

Gizm0 the problem is that ChanServ checks for mode +ho.But how to check for
mode 'h' when it does NOT support it?
I just saw the code from ircservices 4.5.27.In these services there is a
#ifdef HAVE_HALFOP.
It's so simple sometimes to find what is going wrong.
Unreal ircd "can see" the mode +o and mode +h.But i think it is good to
share these two defferent things.I don't know.I'm saying again that in MY
ircd (bahamut-1.4(33)) secureops had problem.I tried and with clean ircd and
ircservices.By the way.I hope you understood  now :-).
First, check it.