[IRCServices Coding] RE: [IRCServices] Chanserv

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Mon Jun 17 22:00:19 PDT 2002

>Gizm0 the problem is that ChanServ checks for mode +ho.But how to check for
>mode 'h' when it does NOT support it?

     This is handled properly by the current code; for ircds that don't
support +h, a lookup of mode "h" will return a flag value of 0, which (1)
doesn't affect any user's modes if you try to add it and (2) can't match
any user's current modes if you try to check for it, thus it's as if the
+h code wasn't there at all.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/