[IRCServices Coding] MemoServ not notifying BUG

Ganja51 Ganja51 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 18 15:17:01 PDT 2002

I'm running pre1, so I'm not sure if pre2 has fixed this or not, but MemoServ does not notify you of a new memo unless you're online and identified at the time the memo is sent. If you come on and identify to NickServ, MemoServ does not tell you that you have a new memo. You've got to do a /msg memoserv list and look for the ones with an * to see if you have a new memo or not. I haven't seen this reported yet, so I hope it gets fixed. Thanks.

~Ganja51
irc.lcirc.net