[IRCServices Coding] More on the Strange problem....

Panagiotis Kefalidis ( Gizm0 ) gizm0 at mail.gr
Sun Jun 23 02:23:14 PDT 2002

Óôßò Sat, 22 Jun 2002 23:05:34 +0100 "Craig McLure" Ýãñáøå:

> The pre3 config is the same as the pre0 config..u tried pre1 or 2 yet?
i believe he tried this in order to find if the problem is in his
configuration file or not ... it looks like a bug or sth .. propably ...
The bad news is that andrew is on vacation and we can't have an answer
weither this is a configuration error or an ircservices bug :/