[IRCServices Coding] v5.0pre3 Start-Up Problem

Sean Kelly smkelly at zombie.org
Sat Jun 22 22:40:23 PDT 2002

On Sun, Jun 23, 2002 at 12:53:39AM -0400, RT.Mail at verizon.net wrote:
> If its any help Raptor IRCD is based on the undernet ircd, ircu. In
> addition he forgot to mention that there was a patch made for us for
> the 4.50 version of the services (I believe it was for them to be
> able to connect) which we had been using. However this patch does not
> work on ircservices-5.0pre3.

Sounds like you're going to have to make a protocol module for that
particular flavor of ircd.  Take a look at modules/protocol/.  It isn't too
hard to write one.  I've already made one based off of the dreamforge
module.

--
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: 77042C7B
smkelly at zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org