[IRCServices Coding] [Off-Topic] TR-IRCD Language Translator Required

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Jul 10 06:29:59 PDT 2002

Hello,

this is an off-topic email, and it has been approved
by Andrew Church. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Topic:
TR-IRCD Ircd Version 5.0 (http://tr-ircd.sourceforge.net)
has reached RC1 state. And we are willing to release it soon.
TR-IRCD 5.0 incorporates among others a feature noone has seen
before: server-side languages.

These are translations of s_err.c, and users can set their
language on connect time, as well as via /setlang.

Currently, the ircd supports english, a funny version of english,
an ancient english, and turkish languages.
We look forward to seeing other translations as well.

This feature is supported by IrcServices 5.0, and users may get
also the numerics in their chosen language.

The ircd can be obtained from:
http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/tr-ircd/trircd-release-5.0-
rc1.tar.gz
Md5SUM : eb62f9456f80da1b1b21137ddb26bc26

For technical details, or if you want to contribute,
you can contact me privately.
Any contribution will of course be properly credited.

Please do not reply to this email via the mailing list. Reply to
me privately (mailto:uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de).

Thank you.

Regards;
yusuf - TR-IRCD Coding Team Leader

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts, |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...    |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                            |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                            |