[IRCServices Coding] MemoServ suggestion

Saturn saturn at jetirc.net
Sat Jul 20 08:49:03 PDT 2002

I can't rememeber if I submitted this idea before, so I'm submitting it now (again?)

I would LOVE to see a mass memo function in the MemoServ module.  Something like

/ms mass <message goes here>

Limited to Services Admins perhaps, or at least Services Opers... This would send a memo to everfy registered user, however it would be most useful if it only sent one copy per group of linked nicks (rather than one memo for each nick they have, which wastes space, and is annoying for them).

What do you think?

Saturn