[IRCServices Coding] Question about NSNoAuthExpire

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sat Aug 10 00:28:05 PDT 2002

     This is a shortcoming of the current code, which I've fixed for pre7.
Under pre6 and earlier, the nicks should expire when the global expiration
routines are called (once every 30 minutes by default) or when the OperServ
UPDATE command is used; if that's not happening, there's something else
wrong.  Let me know if you still have the same problems in pre7.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/