[IRCServices Coding] what happens when the ircd crashes/services delinks for _insert reason_

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sat Aug 10 10:24:22 PDT 2002

>Why doesn't the services daemon handle this transparently? Surely it
>happens often enough to warrent the functionality built into services.

     No, it doesn't, at least not on any network I've ever seen (see the
other reply for details).  I am thinking about doing something like this
eventually, but it's really, really low on my priority list, somewhere
around the same place as things like "fix comment indentation".

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/