[IRCServices Coding] Could you help me on this command?

pmquan.de admin at pmquan.de
Wed Aug 28 23:59:46 PDT 2002

Hello,

I'm configuring my IRC server and getting a trouble with the IDENTIFY conmmand.

What I need is when a user types in the command

/msg nickserv IDENTIFY password nickname

If the password he/she provides is a password of a nick recorded in the comand

/msg nickserv IDENTIFY password nickname

The user will be forced to use that nick insteads of using the nickname he/she want to use.

I think this command is good to lock nickname of certain user as channel operator, bot nicknames ....

Please show me, if you can do that.

Thank you,

Pham Mai Quan