[IRCServices Coding] suspend option

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 1 10:42:58 PDT 2002

If some1 trys to identify for a channel and provides an incorrect password X
ammount of times the channel becomes suspended.

And as we know, suspended channels cannot be used or identified for, the
only way the channel can be used again is thru unsuspend.

The problem of auto-suspend was brought up a while back, the best solution
is to set the number of incorrect pws to something majorly high.. theres
prolly another solution, but i use Version5 and cant remember back to v4 ;)