[IRCServices Coding] NS SET KILL not working?

vax vax at webmask.com
Tue Sep 3 14:16:44 PDT 2002

Yeah, services.* is ULined on all servers. I can do something like this:
/os raw :nickserv svsnick vax vax13873 :0 and it changes my nickname to vax13873. Similiar to other services packages, does NickServ send a notice out every 20 seconds warning them about what will happen if they don't change/identify? Or is it just a one-time notice, and a minute later their nick is changed?

vax (vax at webmask.com)