[IRCServices Coding] ChanServ Mode Bug?

Colin Thorpe(SCF) ghozer at scfclan.com
Fri Sep 6 10:30:04 PDT 2002

If required, I can arrange a time for us to meet up on my irc, with the
channel owner, and we can re-produce it, as-far as i am aware, I always
thought there was a channel owner option, otherwise, how could the owner
change modes on a channel without being op and he's not an IRCOp / admin
etc. this is a normal user we are talking about

Ghozer