[IRCServices Coding] ChanServ Mode Bug?

Colin Thorpe(SCF) ghozer at scfclan.com
Fri Sep 6 14:41:34 PDT 2002

Hmm, the IRCD we are running, is version 3.1.4-Meadows, we have not modified
it at-all, we simply un-tarr'd it and compiled it, made our .network file
etc, and ran it... we then ran the services, and found this problem.. I can
send you a Tarr of our Compiled version if you like...  (i can also send the
Unreal team a tarrd version)