[IRCServices Coding] Unreal and Akill

Joshua Buchmann unit649 at unit649.net
Thu Sep 12 15:20:04 PDT 2002

All I know is that when I add akills, the Glines are not added.  This creates a loop as the akilled person connects, gets killed by operserv, and reconnects and the cycle begins again, because no akill is added.  Same with clones, operserv says it has an akill added for 30 mins, but the clients keep connecting, keep getting killed, no Gline.

Hopefully its a simple configuration error, but I have looked over all the config and its setup for unreal, etc....I don't see a setting in the .confs to modify type of akill behavior to be /gline or /akill, only default legnths, etc.

I could be missing something, but I don't think I am.

UnitSixFortyNine
Founder, irc.foreverchat.net
http://www.foreverchat.net
irc://irc.foreverchat.net