[IRCServices Coding] Unreal and Akill

Joshua Buchmann unit649 at unit649.net
Thu Sep 12 15:36:57 PDT 2002

1) Sorry about the html email, I changed my default.

2) Yes, I had the same issue before once /akill was depreciated.  I think
its the same problem, but I'm not sure.  The only thing broken is the add of
the /gline upon /os akill, so thats why I think I have my settings right.  I
would think alot more things (channelmodes, etc) would be messed up if I
messed up the config that majorlly.  For now I'm doing /os akill and
manually /gline until I find out whats up.....

Again, my apologies for HTML.  Thats what happens when you run XP SP1 and it
resets all the defaults.  60MB of fixes....they should have just released a
new CD.

UnitSixFortyNine
Founder, irc.foreverchat.net
http://www.foreverchat.net