[IRCServices Coding] Bug in NickServ access.

Panagiotis Kefalidis pkef at hnioxos.ee.auth.gr
Fri Sep 13 10:51:46 PDT 2002

> (Reported to me by Brain at chatspike.net)
>
> He found if you attempt to add a host to your nickname access list, that
> already exists, services returns something like:
>
> "Mask ??L?\$! already present on your access list."

Edit access.c and simple change the "*access" pointer to "mask" on line
89.It sould look like
notice_lang(s_NickServ, u,  NICK_ACCESS_ALREADY_PRESENT, mask);
and not
notice_lang(s_NickServ, u,  NICK_ACCESS_ALREADY_PRESENT, *access);
as it was.

P.S For a reason that i don't know, my last email gizm0 at mail.gr has been
blocked for spamming!?!?!?(all the mail provider to be honest).So i'm
going to post all my mails from this address.

 Regards,

 Gizm0.-