[IRCServices Coding] uh...a bug maybe?

prince prince at zirc.org
Wed Sep 25 19:23:55 PDT 2002

Hey, I've been using ircservices for quite some time now and have been
totally a fan of them, although I've noticed a few things...

First when I use the command /msg chanserv status #channel
I get this error:
[22:20] -ChanServ- STATUS ERROR Syntax error

Second, AKICKS placed on some users dont stick, like for example, say person
"X" has an akick placed on him, he joins channel #a and instead of being
kicked and banned, the user "X" is repeatedly kicked over and over again
without ChanServ ever setting a ban.

Does anybody have any suggestions for my two problems?

-prince

P.S. The AKICK problem I've had for over a year now and with each release of
ircservices I've been hoping it'd be fixed...or am I doing something wrong?
Let me know..thanks