[IRCServices Coding] uh...a bug maybe?

prince prince at zirc.org
Wed Sep 25 22:24:05 PDT 2002

Thanks, I think I have a theory as to why the AKICK is being messed up.  For
those of you running linked servers of Unreal3.1.4-Meadows and Unreal3.2
(since they're now compatible), it appears as if their is a bit of a problem
with the U:lines and how they act.  If anybody wants additional information
please feel free to email me at prince at zirc.org - thanks. ;)

-prince