[IRCServices Coding] Guest nick

Saturn saturn at jetirc.net
Tue Oct 1 16:56:46 PDT 2002

My opers were commenting on how long the numeric is following "Guest" when a
user is guested... in the old days it was just 5 digits, but i note it's a
lot more than that now.. makes it tricky to pm people with all them numbers
too.

Any chance of one or both of two possible things happening?

1. Can the numeric length be made an option in the conf?  (like
GuestNumericLength  5  to make it 5 digits or something)
2. Can someone tell me where I might find this in the source code to change
it myself?

Obviously option 1 would be handier, but I'll settle for option 2... Of
course, I know it's kinda petty, and I'll understand also if nobody wants to
bother with either solution hehe...

Anyone know why it IS suddenly so many more digits now?