[IRCServices Coding] Possibly a Major bug?

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 00:17:46 PDT 2002

This is generally caused by a weird Services De-Sync.. as far as i know,
this is Unreals fault, but i discovered it can also be caused by excessive
use of /os raw(?!), As for a fix.. one would probably have to be made by the
Unreal dev team.

--
Craig McLure
Craig at chatspike.net
Network Administrator of the ChatSpike IRC Network.
ChatSpike, the users network! www.chatspike.net