[IRCServices Coding] Forbid option?

Ganja51 Ganja51 at lcirc.net
Thu Oct 10 18:27:12 PDT 2002

Well services obviously has the ability to determine the difference between
a user and an IRCop, so you could make it exclude placing an akill on an
IRCop if they were in the channel or were to join it. And to make the
command applicable to SAs only is a good idea. This is something I'd really
like to see added, and hopefully soon. What do you think Andrew?

~Ganja51
irc.lcirc.net