[IRCServices Coding] Raws

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 17 07:02:40 PDT 2002

I cant see the point in putting these as commands anyway. They were designed
so services could use them, and not admins, hence why they need to be
executed thru U:Lined servers. If you use them, all your users will just get
annoyed at the abuse in general.. which could cause the colapse of a
network. I say leave them where they are, out of general reach.

--
Craig McLure
Craig at chatspike.net
Network Administrator of the ChatSpike IRC Network.
ChatSpike, the users network! www.chatspike.net