[IRCServices Coding] operserv / akill

prince prince at zirc.org
Thu Oct 24 09:40:19 PDT 2002

I have that option enabled, but it still does not work.  I rehashed the
configuration files via /os rehash, and still doesn't work.
I did have that option enabled originally but I thought that was a GLOBOPS
message since it said 'informs'.
Also, now OP / DEOP / PROTECT give this message:

[12:35] -ChanServ- Sorry, the OP command is temporarily unavailable.

Or replace OP with DEOP, etc etc

What am I doing wrong? ;(

Also, when I define the NetworkName in modules.conf services won't even
start, stating that it's an unknown derective?

-prince