[IRCServices Coding] operserv / akill

Colin Thorpe(SCF) ghozer at scfclan.com
Thu Oct 24 15:34:19 PDT 2002

Hmm, we had similar problems with Unreal and AKills, Look back in the Coding
LKist Archive, You will see that it's UNREAL it's self taht is causing th
eproblem, and yes, re-starting the services useually fixes it..

and What's wrong with a 3000 user network using Unreal? - we only have an
avg of 300 users atm, on mine, but we have bout 18 servers... no problems
at-all..

The A Kill problem is respective of Unreal3.1.x -  - it works fine with
3.2.x

give that a try

ghozer

irc.linkirc.net
www.linkirc.net
LinkIRC Co-Founder
Clan{SCF} Founder / Leader
Sacrificial ~n~ Cold Fear
www.clanscf.com
#Clan{SCF}
Fear, is not knowing. Terror, is finding out.