[IRCServices Coding] (no subject)

CyberDems cyberdems at wwirc.za.org
Fri Oct 25 16:59:15 PDT 2002

Sure, I just "responded" to a message that Dylan sent, because I did not
agree with him.
Like you said: this is not a "IRC Administration" discussion, it's an
ircservices support area.
So yeah, guys. I think let's get off the conversation on IRCDs, etc. etc. If
you do not have
something to say regarding ircservices, find another place for catfights.
Speak to you guys all some other time, about something more.. worth talking
about...

CyberDems
WWIRC Founder
irc.wwirc.za.org