[IRCServices Coding] argh problems problems..

prince prince at zirc.org
Tue Oct 29 14:04:22 PST 2002

Alright, I sent an email earlier which caused a lot of arguing about IRCd's
but answered none of my questions.

Services do not add G:Lines upon AKILLs being entered, even though the
option is ENABLED in modules.conf.

OP/DEOP/PROTECT/DEPROTECT only works in certain channels, even though say
the levels of these commands in channel #a are the same as in channel #b
they will work in channel #b but not in channel #a.

OperServ's CLEARMODES command doesn't work, stating my U:lines are
incorrect. (My U:lines haven't changed from ircservices-4.x to 5.x - my
U:lines are correct unless I was supposed to change them in some way)

ChanServ's CLEAR command doesn't work, for anything.

ChanServ's MLOCK doesn't work at all.

I do not wish to go back to using a 4.x version of ircservices.  Any
assistence with these problems would be GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks!

-prince