[IRCServices Coding] argh problems problems..

Colin Thorpe(SCF) ghozer at scfclan.com
Tue Oct 29 21:17:03 PST 2002

Ahh, I thought it was 3.1.4, That is the same version we are running, we
know that is the reason for our problems, it is the IRCD It's self, Not the
services, These questions have been batted about this Liist a few times
now.. I know .. cause i done it a couple...

Up-grade to 3.1.5 when it comes out.. or yes, 3.2.x should do it...

Ghozer

irc.linkirc.net
www.linkirc.net
LinkIRC Co-Founder
Clan{SCF} Founder / Leader
Sacrificial ~n~ Cold Fear
www.clanscf.com
#Clan{SCF}
Fear, is not knowing. Terror, is finding out.