[IRCServices Coding] Chanserv Chan Comand Problems

Colin Thorpe(SCF) ghozer at scfclan.com
Wed Nov 6 21:32:01 PST 2002

Hmm, I was talking to somone on my network.. and he said this.....

-05:30:43- <thirtysix> ask how many channels are regged
-05:30:53- <thirtysix> how many that person has regged
-05:30:59- <thirtysix> and how many linked nicks
-05:31:10- <thirtysix> i think you'll find an answer there

so... let's see if we can get to the bottom of it...

irc.linkirc.net
www.linkirc.net
LinkIRC Co-Founder
Clan{SCF} Founder / Leader
Sacrificial ~n~ Cold Fear
www.clanscf.com
#Clan{SCF}
Fear, is not knowing. Terror, is finding out.