[IRCServices Coding] (no subject)

Craig Edwards brain at brainbox.winbot.co.uk
Thu Nov 21 10:44:26 PST 2002

We also had this problem with ircservices beta and unreal 3.2... Eventually the problem stopped when we ran services on a seperate box to the irc server that contained the users. Services is now linked to an empty unreal 3.2 ircd that serves as just a hub, and its working fine with no apparent memory leak. However we have upgraded to services 5.0.2 since, the problem which causes the bug could be a problem in the unreal module, or a problem in unreals linking code, or both? any ideas anyone? :)