[IRCServices Coding] Coding Modules HOWTO:

Craig Edwards brain at brainbox.winbot.co.uk
Sun Nov 24 05:39:58 PST 2002

I'd like to point out quite gently though for all aspiring module coders out there, a fair bit of 'RTFS' is still needed if you want to use some of the more advanced features such as checking a users oper flags etc ;) I read the manual over and over yet some parts of the API still eluded me my questions didnt become answered until i'd digested most of operserv/main.c... this is expected usually ;)