[IRCServices Coding] Suggestion for next release

prince prince at zirc.org
Mon Dec 9 15:01:22 PST 2002

I often receive emails about users who have been akilled from our network,
and our akill list is rather long.  I was wondering if it would be possible
to add a command to OperServ to search through the akill list for a specific
hostname and/or IP address to verify it's there instead of checking each one
individually by looking at the list.
I request this command because I don't want to remove the akill if it's
already in place because I'd like to see the reason why I (or one of my
opers) had added it in the first place to see if I actually should remove it
or not.  Please discuss this and let me know.  Thanks! :)

-prince